LIVE, PLAY AND EARN
You want to play hard and live your best life – we get it. That is why the FRANK Debit Card gives you the freedom to earn rewards on your own terms. With nothing stopping you, there are no limits to what you can earn!
Have a Singpass account? Apply easily using MyInfo and get instant approval.
1% in unlimited cashbackon all the things you love
2% in bonus cashback ON SHOPEENEW(till 30 June 2023)
60 card designsto own your style
Apply for a FRANK Debit Card and cop $10 in cashback + vouchers!
USE YOUR DIGITAL CARD INSTANTLY
Don't have time to waste? Access your debit card and account right away when you apply online.
MEET YOUR NEW ALL-IN-ONE SIDEKICK
The all-in-one debit card that's always got your back – and earns you real perks along the way.
GET YOUR CASH FIX IN A FLASH
No card, no problem. Simply hit up any OCBC ATM to withdraw cash conveniently using the QR code. It's that easy!
KICKSTART YOUR FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE
Take control of your everyday finances and keep track of your expenses with a 24/7 accountant at your fingertips.
unlimited 1% in cashback on
Comfort and CityCab
Order online or in stores at selected fast food and dining merchants
BONUS QUARTERLY SPECIAL PROMOTION
ENJOY 2% CASHBACK BOOST ON SHOPEE
Time to add everything on your wishlist into your cart! From now till 30 June 2023, earn 2% in cashback when you shop on Shopee with your FRANK Debit Card. Plus, get S$15 off* if you are a new Shopee user with the promo code: NEWFRANK15.
FRANK DEBIT CARD + ACCOUNT
LEVEL UP YOUR SAVINGS GAME WITH THE FRANK ACCOUNT
You don't need a single dollar to get started. Just open the account and you're good to go!
S$0fall below fees
Saving up for something big or looking to stretch your budget further? Do it all without any fear of extra charges.
Grow your savings while you live your best life with up to 0.2% a year in interest.
EXCLUSIVE SIGN-UP PROMOTION
NO MORE PROMO FOMO.
You are just two steps away from earning S$10 in cashback! First, apply for a FRANK Debit Card. Then, charge at least S$30 to your card by the last day of the month, following the month you applied in (e.g. if you applied in April, charge S$30 to your card by 31 May).
Plus, score great prizes in our exclusive launch giveaway! Be one of the first 1,000 customers to successfully apply for the FRANK Debit Card. Look out for an email within 2 weeks from card approval date with instructions on how to redeem your prize.
Prizes up for grabs
Grab Gift Code S$5
Shopee Promo Code $10
Lazada Gift Card $10
Comfort Delgro Group Voucher $5 or $10
An Acai Affair Code $5 or $10
Scoot Voucher $150
VIU Premium subscription (6 months)
Exclusive MPL SG Card Designs
FRANK X MPL SG S5 IS HERE!
From now till 7 May 2023, sign up for a FRANK Debit Card and get your hands on a Time-Limited MLBB card design! Join the FRANK X MPL SG S5 Coin Quest to redeem in-game rewards, plus stand a chance to win attractive prizes like Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 256GB worth S$1,828! What's more, enjoy S$5 cashback each when you refer a friend to apply.
Terms and Conditions apply.
FIND YOUR #FRFR AESTHETIC
MATCH YOUR DRIP WITH 60 CARD DESIGNS
Before you apply
16 years old
READY TO SIGN UP, FOR REAL FOR REAL?
No Singpass account? Let us guide you through the application process from start to finish.
FAQSee all FAQ
How long does it take for new/replacement card to reach me?
It takes about 10 working days.
How do I change my card design?
You may submit the Debit Card Maintenance Form indicating the NEW design of your choice. Alternatively, you may head down to any OCBC Branches to request for a change of card design.
My card is expiring soon. What should I do?
A renewal card will be sent to you one month before it expires. Your card will be mailed to your mailing address.
Can I change my card design once it expires?
You may submit the following form - Debit Card Maintenance Form indicating the NEW design of your choice. Alternatively, you may head down to any OCBC Branches to request for a change of card design.
What are the replacement charges for the FRANK Debit Card?
Card replacement fee is waived for up to 2 replacement in 12 months period and a S$30 card replacement fee applies from 3rd card onwards. From 1 January 2023, the card replacement fees from 3rd card replacement onwards will be updated to S$32.40.
Terms and conditions
- [NEW] Terms and Conditions Governing FRANK Debit Card 1% Cashback (with effect of 1st April 2023)
- [Notice] Change made to FRANK Debit Card Rebate Programme w.e.f 1 April 2023
- Terms and Conditions Governing Card Replacement here
- Terms and Conditions Governing the OCBC We Miss You Campaign
- Terms and Conditions Governing FRANK Debit Card Grocery Promotion
- Terms and Conditions governing the OCBC Treats Campaign
- Terms and Conditions Governing the FRANK Debit Card Online Acquisition Promotion
- Terms and Conditions Governing the FRANK Debit Card Shopee Cashback Promotion
With effect from 18 June 2016, the Debit Cardmembers' Agreement will be revised to address, among other matters, amendments and provisions relating to the introduction of digital payment services and malware risks. Please view the revised Debit Cardmembers' Agreement
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors and monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the Supplementary Retirement Scheme are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Retirement Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$75,000 for each depositor per Scheme member. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.
DID YOU PASS THE VIBE CHECK?
Here's who can apply for a FRANK Debit Card:
- Anyone aged 16 to 25 years old
- Singaporeans and Singapore PR
- Foreigners with a valid pass
The FRANK Debit Card CANNOT be tagged to the following bank accounts:
- A savings/current account with an existing FRANK debit card linked
- A joint savings account
- Current/Savings account with a negative balance
- Plus! savings account
- Non-OCBC bank account
If this all sounds too foreign, you can simply apply for a new FRANK Account for free!
1% cashback for selected merchants
Order online or in stores at selected fast food and dining merchants.
- Comfort and CityCab
- SBS Transit
- Cash Studio
- Scoop Wholefoods
- Ugly Food
- And more
6% Online cashback campaign for FRANK Debit card Customers
- 6% cashback at Lazada, McDonald’s, foodpanda, Shopee and Taobao
- Must meet minimum spend of S$400 in that calendar month to earn the bonus cashback
- Promotion period 1 Nov – 31 Dec 2020
- Capped at first 3000 registrations, and S$20 per customer
How to Register:
- SMS FRANK <space> Last 6 digits of your FRANK Debit Card to 72377
- Example: “FRANK 123456”
- Once successful, a registration confirmation SMS will be sent to you.
A S$20 fee will be charged from 3rd replacement onwards in the calendar year.
Monthly service fees
If you are above 26 years old, there will be a monthly service fee of S$2 should your daily average balance fall below S$1,000.
Singaporean or Singapore PR
Any of these documents that show your residential address:
- Phone bill
- Utilities bill
- Bank statement
Income tax Notice of Assessment
Valid government correspondence or notice that show your residential address from last 3 months
Submit original Faculty/Hall Residence Letter issued by school with valid residential address at any OCBC Branches or on designated days at the FRANK Stores.
What you need to apply without a Singpass Account
Once your online application has been received, a physical application form will be mailed to you. Upon receipt, please submit the form along with these documents to the bank.
Singaporeans or Singapore PR
- Any of these documents that show your residential address: Telco bill / Utilities Bill / Bank Statement OR Income Tax Notice of assessment
- Passport with 6 months validity
- Student Pass, Special Pass or Employment Pass
Any of these documents that show your residential address:
- Telco bill
- Utilities bill
- Bank Statement
- Income Tax Notice of assessment
- Tenancy Agreement with Stamp Duty
- Faculty/Hall of Residence Letter from your school*
- Letter from Employer*
*For these documents, please head down to a FRANK Store on designated days to submit.
Removal of NETS FlashPay feature on FRANK Debit Cards
FRANK Debit Cards that are replaced on renewed from 24 June 2019 onwards will not have the NETS FlashPay feature. If you are still holding on to an existing FRANK Debit Card with NETS FlashPay, you may continue to use it.
Terms and Conditions Governing Card Replacement
- I agree that the card design fee paid by me will not be refunded nor be used to pay for a similar or different card design selected by me when I replace my card for any reason whatsoever.
- I accept that my existing card will be terminated by OCBC Bank if I change or replace the card design on my card to or with another design. I agree to surrender my existing card to OCBC Bank for cancellation when I submit my application to change or replace the card design.
I hereby irrevocably and unconditionally:
- confirm that I have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions set out in this application form;
- represent and warrant that all information provided by me in this application is true and complete and undertake to notify OCBC Bank immediately of any change in such information;
- confirm that I am not an undischarged bankrupt and there has been no statutory demand served on me;
- authorise OCBC Bank to verify information given in this application with any party (including, without limitation, with any credit bureau or any other organisation or corporation set up for the purpose of collecting and providing information relating to the credit standing of persons) without reference to me;
- consent for OCBC Bank to disclose any information whatsoever relating to me as OCBC Bank shall consider appropriate to any person to whom disclosure is permitted or required by any applicable law or to any other person wherever situated for any purpose. Without prejudice to the foregoing, I consent to such disclosure to any credit bureau or any other organisation or corporation set up for the purpose of collecting and providing information relating to the credit standing of persons, and to the disclosure by such credit bureau or other organisation or corporation to any member thereof, for the purposes of assessing my creditworthiness or for other purpose whatsoever; and
- agree that OCBC Bank has the absolute discretion to decline my application for a FRANK Debit Card and/or FRANK Account without giving any reason and to retain the documents submitted as property of OCBC Bank.
0 Foreign currency transaction fees
- Link your Global Savings Account to make online transactions in the account currencies with zero foreign currency transaction fees.
- Save in eight major currencies such as AUD, CAD, CNH, EUR, GBP, NZD, USD and HKD with just one account.
- Plus earn up to 0.02% a year on selected currencies.
Apply for a Global Savings Account or visit our FAQ page for more questions. T&Cs apply.
Fees for foreign currency transactions
Foreign currency transactions, other than USD transactions, are converted to USD first before being converted to SGD based on the rate determined by the respective card associations.
All foreign currency transactions are subjected to a currency conversion charge imposed by the respective card associations (1%) and a bank administrative fee (2.25%) of the foreign currency transaction amount.
However, If your Global Savings Account is linked to your FRANK Debit Card and you have sufficient foreign currency funds in your account, your overseas ATM cash withdrawals and purchases made in such foreign currencies using the FRANK Debit Card will be automatically deducted from your respective foreign currency accounts without incurring foreign currency transaction fees. Otherwise, we will deduct funds from your SGD account linked to your FRANK Debit Card and fees for foreign currency transactions will apply.
Currency conversion fee
An additional fee will be levied on all Visa and MasterCard transactions effected in Singapore dollars and processed overseas (including online transactions). This includes but is not limited to (i) any Visa or MasterCard retail transaction presented in foreign currency that you choose to pay in Singapore dollars via dynamic currency conversion and (ii) any online retail card transaction charged to your Visa and MasterCard cards on overseas websites in Singapore dollars. The additional fee charged is 2.8% on all converted Singapore dollar amounts for each Visa and MasterCard transaction.
Redeem cashback with these spend tiers
|SPEND TIERS||TOTAL CASHBACK|
Eligible Green merchants
- SimplyGo (for bus/train rides)^
- Electric Vehicle Charging
- SG Bike
- August Society
- Bamboo Straw Girl
- Handmade Heroes
- Little Farms
- Scoop Wholefoods
- Sigi Skin
- The Sustainability Project
- Ugly Food
- Your Sustainable Store